Top 5 reasons to use entracked in your next startup
How entracked can help you launch faster
Building a startup has never been an easy task. In fact, it's one of the hardest jobs anyone can ever choose. If you are building a startup (or any software for that matter) that require tracking devices' location history, then you might have come to the right place. In this article we are going to discuss how entracked can save your many hours of coding to get your product in front of your customer(s) as soon as possible.
1. Saves you countless hours of development When we started working on entracked, we had one goal in mind: to help companies focus their developer's time on things that matters the most. There is no need to reinvent the wheel and build an architecture from scratch to be able to do simple things like receive a request for a location or store it in a database. Which by the way is much more complex than one would initially think. Instead, why not focus your time and resources on what actually matters, build the features that serves your customers.
2. Requires no maintenance (We do the maintenance for you)
Building a product is one thing, maintaining it is another. There is a price to building a big software with a lot of moving parts. As a continuation on top of point number 1, your team doesn't need to manage the large datasets of data or worry about analysis because it is already available out of the box with a simple API call.
3. Uses tools you and your team are familiar with
In pursuit of ease of use, entracked uses a tool that is available in multiple programming languages, socket.io. A tool readily available and open-source that makes websocket connections easier. Socket.io serves as an optimal choice since it's available and many widely-used programming languages with ready made libraries and most importantly, it is supported by languages used in mobile development since these are probably going to be the main source of data. You can find the list of supported here If you're not interested in using socket.io from your device, you can always use the REST API to send updates.
4. Simple data querying and API
Now that you have the location data stored, it's crucial that you have an efficient way of querying and fetch the data you stored. Entracked provides you with a REST API that you can use for both posting and getting data. You can check the docs https://entracked.com/docs
5. Dashboard available You might want to provide your sales or operations team with a dashboard to overview the progress happening second by second. For that reason we made sure to create a dashboard that you can access all the necessary data from a simple dashboard. Simply signing into your account will redirect you to your dashboard where you can have overall stats and monitor the devices. You can also differentiate between multiple projects like your development and production environment or maybe create a project for each country or region you operate in.
Finally we wish you all the success. If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact use at email@example.com